From: Kipp.A.Martin(--nospam--at)us.mwhglobal.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Spreadsheet Question
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:58:28 -0700

I have several Excel spreadsheets that were written by a former co-worker.
They are password protected and I have lost contact with the author.  I
would like to be able to make some modifications to these spreadsheets
(such as updating for 2003 IBC load factors).  Is there any way to unlock
the spreadsheet without the password or copy the formulas to a new
spreadsheet where they can be edited?

--Kipp Martin, S. E.
  Portland, Oregon