Buddy

To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

From: Kipp.A.Martin(--nospam--at)us.mwhglobal.com

I have several Excel spreadsheets that were written by a former co-worker.

They are password protected and I have lost contact with the author. I

would like to be able to make some modifications to these spreadsheets

(such as updating for 2003 IBC load factors). Is there any way to unlock

the spreadsheet without the password or copy the formulas to a new

spreadsheet where they can be edited?

--Kipp Martin, S. E.

Portland, Oregon