Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
password protected files[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT Listserver (seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: password protected files
- From: AWC Info <AWCInfo(--nospam--at)afandpa.org>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:54:40 -0400
Try this website. There's some freeware there, although it looks to be very limited. I gave it a cursory overview but haven't explored it in detail:
I have several Excel spreadsheets that were written by a former co-worker.
They are password protected and I have lost contact with the author. I
would like to be able to make some modifications to these spreadsheets
(such as updating for 2003 IBC load factors). Is there any way to unlock
the spreadsheet without the password or copy the formulas to a new
spreadsheet where they can be edited?
--Kipp Martin, S. E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Paris, France building code
- Next by Subject: RE: PDA Recommendations?
- Previous by thread: RE: Steeples - Framing-Anchorage Details
- Next by thread: Foundation underpinning and slab on grade question