RE: Relative Stiffness of Wood Shearwalls

Dennis:

It should be noted that I am not sure if AC130 is the correct AC for Hardy
Frames, etc (as I tried to note in my first response).  I only know that
AC04 (and AC236 in the future) is used for getting ICC ES reports for
SIPs.  From the basic configurations in the Hardy report (I looked at it
on the ICC ES website, www.icc-es.org, which is another place to find it
and any other ICC current ES report or NER legacy reports, etc), it would
appear that they either did something similar to what is in AC130 or
following AC130.  The problems is that the title of AC130 is for WOOD
based propiertary/prefabbed shear walls...so don't know if it officially
applies.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI