Re: Mathcad

Gautam -

Dennis probably does more of this than I do, but I'll offer some ideas.
Mathcad can "call" Excel spreadsheets for databasing and computations.
You can move into Mathcad by using it as the "main" program calling in
each Excel "subroutine" (foundations, walls, etc) as needed.  Then,
as you become more comfortable with Mathcad, you can switch over to
having Mathcad do the computation instead of just the choreography.
Of, you may find you don't like Mathcad at all and you can go back
and program a VB application to coordinate the excel components.
Personally, I like Mathcad a whole lot better than VB.

Charley