Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Swimming pool[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Swimming pool
- From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:44:33 -0700
The contractor who will be building the pool has asked me for a proposal to do the design for a below grade swimming pool. Other than the “busy” layout the design seems like it should be fairly straight forward. But, I haven’t done one before and he is talking about shotcrete (in one sentence) then gunite (in the next sentence). Any help, warnings or other information would be appreciated. I’ve considered not doing it also, but not for any serious reasons.
I’ve tried to do a search on the subject and haven’t found anything really helpful. A seaint search on the archives only found a couple of comments one of which was to basically stay away from it (or that was the sense I got from the comment).
Anyway, I would appreciate any comments.
- Prev by Subject: Suspension of Work Clause
- Next by Subject: Re: Swimming pool
- Previous by thread: Re: vibration dampers
- Next by thread: Re: Swimming pool