RE: Retaining wall fees - Real Estate

>From my experience, the grass is greener because of the excessive manure
<substitute alternative expression here>.

:o)

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
San Juan Capistrano, CA

<snip>

:As the saying goes..."The grass is always greener on the other side of the
:fence"...to which I usually add "Until you jump the fence and notice that
:the grass is really a nice shade of brown".
:
:Regards,
:
:Scott