Re: Torsion moment in R.C girders due to lateral loads

Seems to me your bending moment in the joists and torsion in the
supporting girder are induced by gravity load instead of lateral
load. it's unlikely your joists will be sustain any significant moment
from lateral load unless they are connected to stiff shear elements.
suggest to check the model carefully.