RE: OT: Laptops

Allen,

I have a Dell Precision M50 and have had very good luck with it.
I have it in a docking station w/ a 19" monitor at my desk.  Pull it
out and hit the road with a 15" monitor on the laptop.  Dell told me the
Precision is the work station of their line of laptops.  That was three
years ago.  Still working great.

Detmer R. "Abe" Knapp, P.E.
Casper, Wyoming

>>> T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net 06/02/04 01:44:19 PM >>>
Thanks, Charley.

This is exactly the kind of information I need.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
San Juan Capistrano, CA