RE: Off Topic laptop

Title: Message

Stan-

With all due respect, even a H-D is putting the cart before the horse.

I would first have to get a pre-frontal lobotomy!

And….I do spend most of my non-working moments out on the open road. I ran out of warranty (36k miles) in 18 months!

:o)

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)

San Juan Capistrano, CA

http://www.AllenDesigns.com