code question

Greetings,

We are working on a seismic strengthening for a building in California (our design to be reviewed by CA SE) and are following the 2001 California Historic Building Code which in turn points to the 1995 California Building Code and the 1994 UCBC.  The 1994 UCBC is no problem but I am having trouble finding a copy of the 1995 CBC.   Anyone know where I can get a copy and know why  the 2001 CHBC doesn't reference the three year old 1998 CBC or the four year old UCBC?

Mired in Codes,
Dave

David B. Woodham, P.E.
Atkinson-Noland & Associates