Concrete Slab Design Software Recommendation

I'm interested in purchasing a new software for the design of reinforced
concrete slab systems and I would appreciate comments about your experiences
with a particular software. I have used ADOSS for a long time, but I need
something that can handle irregular slab geometry and column layout as well
as openings, breaks, offsets, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA