From: Oshin Tosounian [mailto:oshin(--nospam--at)kcematrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 5:24 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Concrete Slab Design Software Recommendation

I'm interested in purchasing a new software for the design of reinforced
concrete slab systems and I would appreciate comments about your
experiences with a particular software. I have used ADOSS for a long
time, but I need something that can handle irregular slab geometry and
column layout as well as openings, breaks, offsets, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA