Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Steel Shapes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Steel Shapes
- From: "Carter, Charlie" <carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:47:02 -0500
FYI, you can get AISC Design Guide 15 (the successor to the old Iron and Steel Beams document) as well as the historic database as free downloads as an AISC member through www.aisc.org/epubs.
From: Mike Zaitz
Doing a project that requires some evaluation of a building from 1910. I need to find some properties for the following members (shown as called out on the limited plans I have):
The "I" is shown as a wide flange shape. Also, anyone have an idea of what type of steel was used at this time frame? Regrettably we do not have the "Iron and Steel Beams 1873-1952" in the office.
PS Is anyone else still having problems with the search feature for the archives?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Steel Shapes
- Next by Subject: Steel Shapes
- Previous by thread: RE: Steel Shapes
- Next by thread: Steel Shapes