Steel Shapes

Title: Message
Hello all

Doing a project that requires some evaluation of a building from 1910.  I need to find some properties for the following members (shown as called out on the limited plans I have):

9"I21#
12"I28.5#
12"I36#
15"I38#

The "I" is shown as a wide flange shape.  Also, anyone have an idea of what type of steel was used at this time frame?  Regrettably we do not have the "Iron and Steel Beams 1873-1952" in the office.

Thanks

Mike

PS Is anyone else still having problems with the search feature for the archives?