From: ARVIND BISARYA [mailto:arvindkbisarya(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 4:47 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Concrete Slab Design Software Recommendation

Try   ""  SAFE  ""        WWW.CSIBERKELEY.COM      It can handle irregular slab geometry, openings,offsets etc.

Oshin Tosounian <oshin(--nospam--at)kcematrix.com> wrote:
I'm interested in purchasing a new software for the design of reinforced
concrete slab systems and I would appreciate comments about your experiences
with a particular software. I have used ADOSS for a long time, but I need
something that can handle irregular slab geometry and column layout as well
as openings, breaks, offsets, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA