can you help me?

Hi,
I am writing this e-mail from Turkey.I am a new civil
engineer, I will work abroad and I haven't got much
practical information about construction and structure
in the market.I want to improve myself with reliable
information resources.If you know some web sites or
digital sources (pdf,doc) about this, please inform
me...

Thank you for your attention.

Cihan Ozdemir
Civil Engineer