RE: Concrete Slab Design Software Recommendation

Oshin,

Yes I do recommend the SAFE program for the things you are looking for. I had a very good experience with this program and have used it extensively for suspended slab design with or without drop panels, irregular slab geometry and column layout as well as openings, breaks, offsets, etc. I have also used this program for mat foundation. Program is user friendly. Output is easy to read and graphical lay out of reinforcing steel is great help in understanding the out put and/or using for construction drawings.  Customer support is excellent.

Thanks,

Best Regards

Arvind Bisarya

St. Louis,  Mo.

Oshin Tosounian <oshin(--nospam--at)kcematrix.com> wrote:

Arvind,

I did not say you work for CSI. I merely wanted an independent opinion and not a reference to a web site to read what the vendor has to say. Do you recommend it? Do you want to share your experience?

Regards,

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA