Re: FRP (plastic bridge)

When I was with the Portland Cement Assn. years ago we were asked to
evaluate the future of concrete vs. plastics.
It was easy- cement was a penny a pound and plastics were a dollar a
pound. Perhaps this simplistic example still has some value in evaluating
the future use of FRP.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA