Re: Legal and liability - using my stamp

I assume that you have ascended to "partner" status: have received partial ownership and direct say in the running of the company, have been extended a handsome salary increase as well as defined bonus package, and have access to the use of the companies lawyers. If not, you've just been offered an uncompensated opportunity for significant personal liability.

Are you willing to lose you license and all you possessions for the good of the company? That's what they are asking you to risk. I would ask about E&O as well as covereage for prior acts after you leave the company (your liabilities will follow you).

Personally, I would never seal documents from a company in which I was not an owner - it's just not worth the risk.