From: AWC Info [mailto:AWCInfo(--nospam--at)afandpa.org]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 6:38 AM
To: SEAINT Listserver (seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org)
Subject: can you help me?

Here's a good resource if you are interested in information on wood design and construction:

http://www.awc.org/HelpOutreach/eCourses/index.html

Hope this information helps.

John "Buddy" Showalter, P.E.
Director, Technical Media
AF&PA/American Wood Council
1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
P: 202-463-2769
F: 202-463-2791
http://www.awc.org

The guidance provided herein is not a formal interpretation of any AF&PA standard.  Interpretations of AF&PA standards are only available through a formal process outlined in AF&PA's standards development procedures.