RE: Steel Shapes

Thanks for the kind words. AISC endeavors to keep programs and membership costs as low as possible.

And while we believe the $135 fee for single membership is well worth it, the cost for AISC membership is even less for firms with more than one engineer-and rates are based on the number of engineers who care to join, not on the total number of engineers at a firm (so a firm with 500 engineers could choose to have only 2 engineers join and would pay dues at the 2-6 person level rather than the 500-1000 person level).

No. of members	Total Fee
1	$135
2-6	$160
7-19	$200
20-99	$300
100-499	$500
500-1000	$1000

Members are given electronic access to approximately 10,000 pages of technical material (included all Design Guides and all 40+ years of Engineering Journal), plus a 50% discount on all AISC publications (included the Manual of Steel Construction), and substantial discounts on AISC seminars and NASCC registration.

Scott Melnick
AISC