Re: Legal and liability - using my stamp

"Am I paranoid? Maybe. But as soon as my wife and I buy our next house (I'm in that buying/selling limbo right now) it will be solely in her name, as
will all of our non-protected assets."

I assume that you've already checked with your lawyer on this one, but I know that in some states the house is one of the few "protected" assets, and is often the one that is left solely in the name of the higher lawsuit risk spouse.

Paul Crocker, PE, SE