Re: Legal and liability - using my stamp

Thanks to all who responded.  Very educational.

So far, several people have said that insurance is of questionable use and
may even be a bad idea.  There is also the discussion about who should stamp
what. Also, there is risk, including lifetime liability and "prior acts"
liability.  If the risk is not dealt with by insurance, or even if it is, it should be
compensated for with a decent salary, partial ownership, etc.

Now I have some things to talk to my firm about.  What a great list.

Thanks All,
Mark Johnson