Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: Steel Shapes

In a message dated 6/8/2004 10:34:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, melnick(--nospam--at)aisc.org writes:
Thanks for the kind words. AISC endeavors to keep programs and membership costs as low as possible.
And they can afford to do so, due to generous contributions from the steel producers, who would very much like you to use their products.

I will note that I have only attended one ACI seminar and the food was awful. Then again, it was in New Jersey.

Gail Kelley