From: Michael S. Jones [mailto:mjones(--nospam--at)ecilr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 3:25 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: E-pubs <rant>

On the subjest of e-pubs....

<rant>

$29.50 for a 22 page electronic copy from ACI?  I can see a nominal $10.00 charge or something, but the same price as a hard copy?  I guess the membership price is $18.00...still seems a bit high for a .pdf.

</rant>

The publication is "Suggested Design Procedures for Combined Footings and Mats".

Mike Jones