Re: ACZA treated wood

I've added a note that requires hot dipped or stainless (ha!) anchor bolts, with an exception for SBX. I've yet to see an SBX stamp in my area - I think ACQ is the favorite flavor here in southern Virginia. I did notice that Home Depot has replaced most of the ABs in the local store with hot dipped galvanized. I didn't look at the price.

Jordan