From: Jordan Truesdell, PE [mailto:seaint(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 4:45 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: ACZA treated wood

I've added a note that requires hot dipped or stainless (ha!) anchor bolts,
with an exception for SBX. I've yet to see an SBX stamp in my area - I
think ACQ is the favorite flavor here in southern Virginia.  I did notice
that Home Depot has replaced most of the ABs in the local store with hot
dipped galvanized.  I didn't look at the price.

Jordan