RE: ACZA treated wood

I found those articles interesting, but wondered about the cautionary note for mixing stainless fasteners with carbon steel. I guess I was under the impression that the natural passivity of 300/400 stainless was sufficient to avoid problems, for example when fastening ACQ/ACZA (or any other wood, for that matter) to cold formed framing with stainless fasteners. Anyone care to expand?