RE: E-pubs <rant>

Scott -

O.K., so ACI isn't as "flush" as AISC.

Regardless, $90 for a 58 page electronic form of a document written 12 years
ago, particularly considering the content, is offensive (to me). That's GOT
to be pure profit by now.

I don't think this example is in the category of "anything can be improved".

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
San Juan Capistrano, CA