Moment resistance connection

Hello
      Can we deign a moment resistance connection between
beam & column by putting an angle section at the top of beam flange
( tensile face) ; rather a plate as usually is done.

Regards

Mukesh Chandra Upadhyay
Senior Design Engineer
M.E. (Str. Engg.) B.E. (Civil)
J. P. Ventures Ltd. (Consultancy Organisation of Jaiprakash Ind. Ltd.)
64/4, Site 4, Industrial Area, Sahibabad
Ghaziabad, U.P.  - 201010