Cold Formed Steel Software

To all -
 Any suggestions for the subject software? I need a program that designs/analyzes simple, multi-span and cantilever beams/joists(floor and roof), studs(interior/exterior), headers(back-to-back and flange-to-flange), etc. subjected to the typical load configurations(concentrated, uniform, linear, etc.).

TIA,
Charlie Canitz, PE
Annapolis, MD