RE: E-pubs <rant>

I have always found it a little odd that they often charge the same for a printed copy as they do to download a .pdf file.  I would have expected that at least you would save a few dollars since they don't have to print anything or store anything in a warehouse for the .pdf.   I'm not so interested in their revenue model versus anyone else's, I just would have guessed you'd save a small amount going with the .pdf.  After all, the CD-ROM version of the MCP is noticably cheaper than the printed version.  That doesn't seem too controversial.

Paul Crocker, PE, SE