From: Mark Pemberton [mailto:markpemberton(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 10:51 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Hay storage

Thanks for all the slab buckling responses.  Now I have two much easier
questions regarding barn loading;  1) Is a barn considered an agriculture
building if the owner wants a two car garage as part of the main level?  2)
What storage loading should be used for the hay lofts? (what's the density
of hay anyway?)  Thanks again.

Mark Pemberton, S.E.
Pemberton Engineering
Davis, CA