RE: OFF-TOPIC Job Interview Questions

Davis -

My opinion:

1. Tell the truth as often as possible. Not saying everything is NOT lying.
2. Don't trash your former employer except when, by not doing so, hurts you.
Even then, don't do it with comfort or arrogance.
3. Take care to not commit slander. Of course, if you follow item 1, you
don't have to worry about this. You just have to be prepared to prove it in
a court of law.
4. With regards to your second question, definitely follow item 1. I'm sure
your prospective new employer is savvy enough to realize that s/he doesn't
know everything about the firm you have left, including their dirty little
secrets. Hint: s/he probably has some of their own.

Good luck.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
San Juan Capistrano, CA