RE: Cold Formed Steel Software

Try LGBEAMEr, should be able to find it on the internet. This is THE program for designing light gage corretly, load developement per code( trib area) is another matter.

Jeff Fertich, PE
Gettysburg, PA

From: CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Cold Formed Steel Software
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 10:54:45 -0400

To all -
Any suggestions for the subject software? I need a program that designs/analyzes simple, multi-span and cantilever beams/joists(floor and roof), studs(interior/exterior), headers(back-to-back and flange-to-flange), etc. subjected to the typical load configurations(concentrated, uniform, linear, etc.).

TIA,
Charlie Canitz, PE
Annapolis, MD