Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Roger Turk[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint@Seaint. Org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Roger Turk
- From: "S. Gordin" <scgordin(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:23:28 -0700
I just talked to Roger Turk. He is currently in a hospital. He told me that the engineering community in Tucson "takes a very good care" of him. However, I understood that he is still lonely, particularly, missing the List a lot.
I think that it may be a good idea if we would send him "get well" cards.
He authorized me to release his address to the list:
8325 East 25th Street
Tucson AZ 85710.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Road Sign Support Structure
- Next by Subject: Re: Roger Turk
- Previous by thread: FW: OFF-TOPIC Job Interview Questions
- Next by thread: Re: Roger Turk