Roger Turk

Fellow Engineers,

I just talked to Roger Turk.  He is currently in a hospital.  He told me that the engineering community in Tucson "takes a very good care" of him.  However, I understood that he is still lonely, particularly, missing the List a lot.
I think that it may be a good idea if we would send him "get well" cards.
He authorized me to release his address to the list:

Roger Turk
8325 East 25th Street
Tucson AZ 85710.

Steve Gordin