From: sea [mailto:sea(--nospam--at)builderspost.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 11:27 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Seismic Bracing of Water Heaters

Bill Allen;
Mark D. Baker;

A note probably gets your current plancheck item satisfied but it
doesn't
satisfy some other conditions such as
-safe platform height (gaseous ignitor)
-auto barrier
-vents top & bottom of door to a closet water htr

Here's a link to a detail I use (instead of specification words)
http://64.6.226.111/details.htm