RE: Prayers for a Friend

From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 4:56 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Prayers for a Friend

> If this is the way "God, Allah, Buddha" or whomever rewards piety, I have
to wonder.

Spoken like my then-14 year old daughter.

Condolences on the loss of your mother. However, no one has yet been known
to get out of mortality alive.

Sometimes, that which KILLS us ALSO makes us stronger.

If you can begin to see things in terms of eternity, maybe you can see how
limited your perspective is.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas USA