Grouted masonry questions

Two questions related to grouted concrete masonry units:

1. If I want to use a drilled-in adhesive anchor to attach to in-place
hollow concrete masonry units, is it practical to drill a hole into the open
cells and pump grout into them, in order to obtain a solid material to
anchor to?

2. If a new masonry wall is to be constructed below an in-place concrete
frame, is there any practical way to construct a reinforced bond beam
directly below the concrete beam?

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO