From: S. Gordin [mailto:scgordin(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 3:09 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: pullout test

Gentlemen,

Does anybody know about a standard or at least industry-acceptable procedure for the pull test of cast-in anchor bolts?

The contractor screwed up (no pun intended) on a bunch of 1" dia, 18" embedment anchors, and the now city requires a pull test.

I would really appreciate a quick reply.

TIA,

Steve Gordin