RE: Prayers for a Friend

Tough times befall a person as a test of character or for building
character... that's one reason why "bad things happen to good people".
The rewards for serving the Creator are not necessarily for this
lifetime.  The rewards that I am looking forward to are the rewards that
I can enjoy for an eternity in heaven.  But, being "religious" won't get
you there... only a personal belief in Jesus Christ as your savior will
give you eternal life.

I don't mean to "preach" at you, but only hoped to explain how a good
person (such as your mom must have been, David) could have had a
seemingly difficult life on earth and yet now be living a perfect life
for eternity.

Hope this helps.

Bruce D. Holcomb, PE
Butler, Rosenbury & Partners
300 S. Jefferson, Suite 505
Springfield, MO 65806
ph. 417-865-6100
fax 417-865-6102
www.brpae.com
Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, Planning & Development
Your Vision.  Our Focus.