Interview

Davis:

Please do not take offense to my comments.  I have gathered a feeling from reading your post that you may be a little difficult to work with.  That is likely the reason you were let go.

How about starting fresh and willingly make field visits.  Do what ever it takes.  It may seem unfair but no one wants to have to talk an employee into working.  Get your own insurance.  Remember:  "Champions Adjust".  Also, just tell them that in your division there was just not enough work.

You mentioned 30 years of experience.  Probably 4 or 5 with your most recent employer?  Build on your previous experience and speak kindly of your recent employer.

Dave Smith