RE: E-pubs <rant>

Paul,

In theory, you are correct.  It should cost at least a buck or two less.
If I recall correctly, it only costs several dollars or so for the actual
printing/binding for larger publications.  But, then they likely figure it
is more work to keep track of the two prices, and instead put the
"savings" into offering lower member prices (ACI membership tends to get
you about 1/2 off the publication price if I recall correctly).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI