From: James Cohen [mailto:jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 4:32 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Prayers for a Friend

Please pass on my best wishes and regards to Roger and his family. I am very sorry to hear how he is doing and can only hope that he retains his quality of life through this time.

Please also leave the proselytizing out of the listserve.

Many thanks.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
http://expertpages.com/jccpc