brick arches

Title: Message
Someone was asking about brick arches recently, and ironically we had a box lunch with Halfen today. Part of their presentation was on this very subject, and they can do all types of arches, completely hidden. Really good looking stuff. They do most of the hard work for you too, and can provide signed and sealed calcs for their systems. I suggest giving them a call.

BTW, I am not really partial one way or the other, but they do offer a wide variety of anchoring systems for glazing, curtain wall, masonry, brick, etc...

www.halfenusa.com
1-800-323-6896

HTH,
Andrew Kester, PE