RE: MicroStation to AutoCAD - Urgent

> annoying thing is that Microstation can save drawings in DWG format.
>
> Can you not call these guys up, lay it on the line about their
> unwillingness
> to cooperate, and say you expect the files emailed to you later today? It
> would take all of a minute per drawing file for them to do this.

That is exactly my opinion.  Unfortunately (fortunately?) I'm not the one to
make that call.  We did re-request the information in AutoCAD.

Also, the client situation is "special" (just like all other situations).
Our direct client is excellent - prompt with information and payments, and
lots of jobs.  Our client is "wooing" the ultimate client (wants more work
with them).  They're the ones with the information we need.  Right now, we
can't really "demand" anything.

Incidentally, I just found and downloaded "Bentley View", which is a free
project management tool that can supposedly view and plot any drawing
format.  But, it appears to be very large and cumbersome.  I'll post the
results when I get it installed.  (Thanks for the suggestion, Brian)

Robert:  I'll also try TurboCAD.

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC