From: Jason W. Kilgore [mailto:jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 9:14 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: MicroStation to AutoCAD - Urgent

We've been requesting drawings from a client for quite some time now, and we
finally got them.  Unfortunately, they're in MicroStation format, and we
have no way to open them.  We immediately requested the drawings be
re-submitted, but it took so long to get them in the first place it's
starting to impact the schedule.

Questions:
1. Does anyone know of a cheep/free program to convert MicroStation drawings
to a format readable by AutoCAD?
2. Does anyone know of a cheep/free program to view/print MicroStation
drawings?

Thanks in advance for your help...

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC
Kansas City, Missouri

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG Virus Protection
Software.

---
Software..