Re: MicroStation to AutoCAD - Urgent

I use both Microstation and Turbocad.  While Turbocad can translate basic Microstation files, it starts choking rather quickly when you have reference files as most of the Microstation drawings I deal with do

The suggestion of using ACAD to save .dwg files is a good one.  Could you send someone over to the "ultimate client" to assist with the translation. I've found that if you offer to help, they'll often say "That's ok" and just do it.
Regards,
Bill Cain SE
Berkeley CA