Insurance other than E&O

Aside from E&O insurance (which I do carry for myself as a one-person LLC) what other insurances and limits are required / recommended for engineers on their own?

What about general liability and worker's compensation?

No one has prodded me to look into these others yet.  But I've just been asked to make a site visit and to bring my liability paperwork - which I don't have.

James Wilson, PE
wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Stroudsburg, PA

Do you Yahoo!?