Re: MicroStation to AutoCAD - Urgent

hi

you can use bently view its free

u can download it from www.bently.com but it can only be used for printing and viewing

for converting microstation drawing to autocad you will require micrstation

i think it will solve your problem

if you have any problem mail me

bye
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org wrote:

We've been requesting drawings from a client for quite some time now, and we
finally got them. Unfortunately, they're in MicroStation format, and we
have no way to open them. We immediately requested the drawings be
re-submitted, but it took so long to get them in the first place it's
starting to impact the schedule.

Questions:
1. Does anyone know of a cheep/free program to convert MicroStation drawings
to a format readable by AutoCAD?
2. Does anyone know of a cheep/free program to view/print MicroStation
drawings?

Thanks in advance for your help...

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC
Kansas City, Missouri

* Association of Sout! hern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
My PresenceHelp
Click on the image to chat with me